Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pains.

I have discovered the non-drug cure for headaches. Stay up until five in the morning. Though, I suppose logic may assume further aggravation to the throbbing (which, indeed, was the case, initially). But oh well. As for side effects, I need only to warn of tiredness and the likelihood of wearing one's jacket in its reverse at 7:30 in the morning.

Well, we were reading today. They tell them to. Therefore, we do. About crocodiles. I have a hard time believing that a single, particular crocodile was credited with the consumption of roughly four hundred human beings. (You'd think they'd have done something by now). Evidently, I'd assume, it's an issue with the less inhabited environments. Tempt nature with their red cloths of sheer foolishness. Or otherwise lack of precaution. Or otherwise chance. Probably the latter of the three. I guess, an alternate solution for all the impending (and existing) problems on this planet, Thomas Malthus? Sorry.. that was distasteful for me to say. But I had to.

Oh, and just on a side note. When concocting hypothetical situations to define "will" (the noun), one may further apply the situation by pointing to the girl to one's left and asking everyone to assume that "if her parents died..."

Watched Arrested Development last night. I'll just say, for now, that the irony and humor through miscalculations and misunderstandings are absolutely phenomenal. And, certainly, the building of the plot (repetition and association and lively consistencies), appeal to pop culture, and the lot of it.

Tired.

1 comment:

  1. commento! in my half zombie like state at this point in time.

    ReplyDelete